As an online marketer by profession I’ve come to know and appreciate MarketingProfs over the years with their deep and current marketing insights, so I was honored when asked to host a webinar for them in a series called Video Marketing Made Simple through their educational arm, MarketingProfs University. It’s an eleven course series with great topics and top-notch professionals offering years of experience and expertise along with some great course materials including:
- A free copy of the book How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck: Advice to Make Any Amateur Look Like a Pro by Steve Stockman (a $13.95 value)
- Access to the How-To Guide: A Quick Guide to YouTube and Creating Your Own YouTube Channel (a $49 value).
- Access to the MarketingProfs article 8 Ways to Create Enough Video Content to Last 18 Months.
- Access to the MarketingProfs online seminar: Creating Fresh B2B Video Content All Year Long (a $129 value).
Sign up for the course through VidCompare and receive $200 off the series by entering the code “VIDCOMPARE”. Here’s a brief course description for you offered by MarketingProfs:
In October, join MarketingProfs University for Video Marketing Made Simple, an 11-class course created to get you up to speed on video marketing with real advice and practical teaching. This course features expert instructors like Tim Washer, Joe Eldridge, and Steve Garfield who will teach you, answer your questions, and network with you in the exclusive Video Marketing Made Simple Facebook group.Register now to ensure you’re using the latest video tools and tactics to reach your customers.
How does it work? Each class airs live (see dates and times below) and is recorded during the broadcast. Participate whenever it works best for your schedule. You can watch (and re-watch) the classes at your convenience through September 2012. For each class, students have access to the class lecture and Q&A (streaming media), as well as several support materials: the slide deck (PDF), the audio track (MP3) (so you can listen to the lectures on other devices), a transcript (PDF), and a “cheat sheet” (PDF). Once you view all of the classes, you can download a Certificate of Completion (PDF). As part of the course, you’ll also get access to our course-exclusive Facebook group to network and share your own questions and insights with fellow MPU students, staff, and instructors. Check out our class descriptions below and register now.
Video Marketing Made Simple includes these 11 classes (each 60 or 90 minutes long):
- STRATEGY: Winning the Video Revolution—10 Things Every Marketer Must Know
- ENTERPRISE: Video Content—The New Currency of the Enterprise
- HUMOR: Bringing Fun to Your B2B Videos
- YOUTUBE: Getting Started With YouTube Video Marketing
- SOCIAL: Seven Steps to Social Video Success
- CONVERSIONS: Using Video to Drive More B2B Funnel Conversions
- DEMOS: How to Make Demos & Tutorials That Convert Skeptics Into Evangelists
- SEARCH: Online Video Search and Promotion
- PLATFORMS: More than 90 Online-Video Platforms: Which One Is Right for Your Business?
- DIY: How to Create Effective Videos In-House
- SUCCESS STORIES: Video Marketing for Humans
You will hear from lauded professionals such as Aron DaSilva, Art Zeidman, Bill Leake, Catherine Fennell, Daniel Foster, Joe Eldridge, Michael Miller, Steve Garfield, Steve Stockman, Tim Washer, and of course yours truly.