Kaltura, one of the largest online video platform providers measured by users has announced an enhanced partner program already boasting more than 100 members. The Kaltura Partner Program aims to accelerate adoption of Kaltura’s video platform to millions of additional websites through global partners. The program is geared towards system integrators, value-added resellers, media consultants, OEMs, technology companies, and digital marketing agencies. Current members include Adobe, Amazon, Desire2Learn, DIMTEC, Edutech, HaiVision, HighWinds, Ignite Technologies, Nacamar, Parallels, Remote-Learner, rSmart, Siemens, Unicon, and many more.
As paraphrased in their announcement:
The Kaltura Partner Program offers its members unique benefits that include:
- An OEM version of the platform that enables partners to launch their own self-hosted, white labeled, customized OVP services using their data center or cloud or choice
- Flexible licensing options for partners that enable them to quickly generate high-margin recurring revenue by reselling all of Kaltura’s solutions:
- Kaltura’s SaaS Service/ Cloud offering
- Kaltura’s On-Prem (Enterprise) Licenses
- Kaltura Advanced Add-On Applications
- A Referral Program that provides commissions for referring new customers to Kaltura
- An Application Exchange for 3rd party technology vendors that facilitates the development and sale of Kaltura-integrated applications, solutions, and services
- A comprehensive partner support program that includes training, co-marketing programs, a partner portal, and field assisted sales
It appears Kaltura is picking up the pace in an attempt to catch up to Brightcove‘s already robust partner program with over 200 members.